"Think Asia Think Hong Kong", Frankfurt, 28.09.2016
Jochen Biedermann moderated the "Think Asia Think Hong Kong" flagship event of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) in Frankfurt on Sep 28.
About think ASIA, think HONG KONG
Connecting global businesses with Asia via Hong Kong
“Think Asia, Think Hong Kong” (TATHK) is a mega promotion campaign organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) to attract overseas companies to use Hong Kong’s service platform to tap into the Chinese mainland and other Asian markets. TATHK brings together business communities from Hong Kong and different economies to discuss developments and trends in the dynamic global market and highlight Hong Kong’s key advantages in
- Chinese Outbound Investment
- Creative Industries (Design, Digital Entertainment, Content)
- Finance (RMB Business and Fundraising)
- Hong Kong plus Pearl River Delta Collaboration
- Infrastructure Development & Real Estate-Related Services
- Logistics & Maritime Services
- Professional Services (Accountancy, Legal, Consultancy, etc)
- Technology Collaboration (Including Bio, Green and Manufacturing Tech)
- Selling to China and throughout Asia
The 2016 campaign will be held in Germany and will include sector-specific seminars, Hong Kong service providers and business matching meetings in various German cities.